How do I qualify to own a piece of Earthly?
- 2x Premium Bits = 1 share
- 4x Premium Bits = 3 shares
- Single Subscription = 1 share
- Couple Subscription = 2 shares
- Family (3) Subscription = 4 shares
- Family (4) Subscription = 6 shares
- Family (5) Subscription = 8 shares
- Family (6) Subscription = 10 shares
What are the ingredients in the Toothpaste Bits?
All our ingredients are 100% natural or plant based.
Fresh Mint: Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Spearmint, Kaolin, Dicalium Phosphate
Activated Charcoal: Xylitol, Erythritol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Organic Spearmint, Kaolin, Dicalium Phosphate, Activated Charcoal
Do the Toothpaste Bits contain fluoride?
How many Bits are there in one aluminium tin?
There are 60 Bits in our aluminium tins which equals one month of brushing your teeth twice a day.
Aluminium is the most recycled material on earth with more than 70% of aluminium being recycled. It can be recycled a infinite amount of times and makes it one of the most sustainable materials on earth.
How do I use my Toothpaste Bits?
(1) BITE - pop a Bit in your mouth and gently bite down until fully disintegrated.
(2) BRUSH - wet your toothbrush slightly, brush and watch how the foam magically appears.
(3) SMILE - repeat twice a day, every day.
What are your Three Month Subscription guidelines?
- Your 1st delivery includes the following items:
- 1x Aluminium refill tin per person – this refill tin should be kept and refilled from your refill pouch when empty.
- 180 Bits per person in our Oxo-biodegradable refill pouch (we do provide extra for those months that have 31 days)
- Refills are delivered every three months after the successful transfer of funds.
- You can edit or cancel your subscription at any time:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being either Edit Subscription or Cancel Subscription together with your name, surname and request in the email body.
How do I care for my toothpaste Bits?
Treat your Bits like you would dry food. Keep the lid on the bottle when not in use. Be sure it's air-tight!
Where are your Bits made?
Our Bits are handmade in Somerset West, South Africa. Helping to build the South African green economy Bit by Bit.
How is your Bits different from normal toothpaste?
Our Bits are made with plant-derived, high quality ingredients and sold in sustainable packaging. No more plastic tubes polluting our environment. Quantified use rather than over-use.
Are your Bits travel-friendly?
Yes! Our tablets are ready to fly, plus you'll never have to worry about a toothpaste tube exploding in your bag on flights or road trips ever again.
Are your Bits safe for kids?
Yes, our toothpaste tablets are fluoride free and safe to swallow (although we would recommend spitting after brushing as you would any other toothpaste). We would not recommend our product to children under 3 years old as our product is a small chewable tablet, it could become a choking hazard. For children under 3, please crush Bits into powder and dip wet toothbrush bristles into powder for brushing.
Are your Bits safe for pets?
NO, these are not safe for pets! Our Bits are xylitol-based, as xylitol is good for our teeth, however it is extremely toxic to dogs and cats. The toxicity of our Bits are similar to that of grapes and raisins to dogs - so even a small amount of xylitol is deadly to them. Please keep these away from our four-legged friends.
What is the difference between Fresh Mint and Activated Charcoal?
Activated Charcoal has long been used as a detoxifier and is known to help get rid of surface stains on our teeth from everyday things like coffee, red wine and darker colored foods.Our Fresh Mint version doesn't have activated charcoal in it but our Activated Charcoal Bits does have.
Why is bamboo better?
Bamboo is considered a grass and is known to be a highly renewable and sustainable resource. Our toothbrushes are made of bamboo and is grown wild in the mountains of the Shandong province in China using little water and no pesticides. Our bamboo suppliers has an FSC certificate.
Our bamboo toothbrushes (minus the bristles) are compostible and the bristle are made from a Nylon which is 100% biodegradable. This type of toothbrush is currently the most sustainable toothbrush on the market today.
When will my order be shipped?
Which provinces in South Africa do you ship to?
We ship to all 9 provinces in South Africa no matter if you stay in Franschhoek or the Transkei - Shipping Policy
What is your Return and Refund Policy?
My order stopped tracking but hasn't arrived! What do I do?
Oh no! We're so sorry to hear this. Please send us an email at email@example.com along with your order number and first and last name so we can look into this for you right away!